I am deciding if this is a program that I can afford to have written:
Can you develop an application that will behave this way?
1) A web page presents a text box into which a person can type an address (US based street and home address)
(ex: 123 This Street, MyTown, NY 14226 )
2) That address is then inserted into this Mapquest page:
[url removed, login to view]
3) In that page, the STARTING LOCATION (green) is ALWAYS going to be this:
6980 Versailles Road, Derby, NY
4) The ENDING LOCATION (red) will be the address that was put into the text box on the original form.
5) The page is automatically submitted to obtain the DIRECTIONS DETAILS on the bottom of the result page.
6) Those DIRECTIONS are scraped from the page and send via email to cell phones. (there will be list of numbers to send the same set of directions to.)
(the data I want scraped and sent is preceded by "rtco13" on the "page source" code.)
It should be automatic from only entering the first address line and hitting GO.
I want it written in PHP so I can maintain it myself.
Can you do this?