I have an online calculator that is current written in [url removed, login to view] and I need converted to php so that it can be called into a wordpress page.
The calculator requires date validation on the form text boxes and data validation tests in respect of the dates. The form has the option to add more rows of text boxes. The form is then submitted as an array and server side business logic applied which includes database lookups, to create another array which is displayed as a table.
I will provide:
- [url removed, login to view] files,
- a diagram of the business logic
- a copy of the database table.
There is a working copy (aspx) of my website (available via pm).
The important issues are date validation (dd/mm/yyyy) and data validation (date1 < date 2) which can be client side.
In terms of the business logic, the process is:
1. Collect array from form - may be one or multiple rows of 2 dates and double.
2. With each row in form array - lookup database - loop through business logic - write to output array.
3. echo output array as table with total.
Please provide a description of how you will approach the issue of date and data validation. A calendar will not work.
The job is not difficult and an experienced programmer will be able to turn the job around very quickly.