1) [url removed, login to view]
design form to enter
- username (check that it doesn't already exist)
- email address (simple validation; perhaps enter twice)
* store all of the above in a mysql database along with "0" verification flag, random token and date:time
* send email requesting verification of email address (with token)
2) [url removed, login to view] (linked to from verification email)
- turns verification flag "1" if token matches
3) [url removed, login to view]
- user can get password resent to them by entering their email address
4) Administrator mode
Login to assign users access to videos. The administrator will check boxes next to video names (source from available videos Table).
5) [url removed, login to view]
user enters three fields:
- validation text
if user nme and password match with the mysql database, then list of videos to watch will be displayed (the list is from what the administrator checked for this specific user)
if user name and password do not match, echo an error message and ask user to re-enter
(though keep the message to save them having to retype the whole thing again)
6) User access and clicks on videos should be logged. The administrator will be able to see the access log.
Only bid if your ready to get $5 for this fix ...
and also in pmb post the message that
'am ready for $5'
so, that i know you really read the project