I need a PHP programmer to finish a project that was progressing to my satisfaction.
It is basically a directory of churches, synagogues, or potentially anything.
Each website focuses on one entity, such as a synagogue directory. The admin screens allow me to enter survey questions. A representative (leader) of the entity can self-register and fill out the survey. Visitors can search the directory based on the survey questions.
See [url removed, login to view]
Here's what I need done:
1. User Look and Feel - Make it more compatible as an IFRAME within the main PHP-Fusion theme. Make website use the exact same theme used by PHP-Fusion. [url removed, login to view]
2. The advanced search was never finished, Here's what it needs:
a) After you select the survey questions you want to query by,
the program prompts you with the possible answers.
As it exists now, it always shows True/False, even if the
question is a multiple choice.
b) Make display of matches of search nicer looking
(as we design, we might have to add new database
fields or take away some of the database fields)
c) Add a side-by-side compare similar to
[url removed, login to view]
Enter zip code 75087 (Rockwall) for an example.
Note how they have a “compare” button on each listing,
and a checkbox, then click the compare button.
They allow side by side compare of 4 plans.
If more than four are selected, they show an error in red:
"Please select at least one and no more than four plans for comparison."
3. Add a flag to database so that new surveys have to be approved
by admin before being available for public search. Add an admin
email address to the admin "Configurations" page. Send email to
this address anytime a new survey is added. Put a link in the email
where admin can view the survey, then click an "approve" or "disapprove"
button (or link).
5. Add all 50 US States and all Canadian Provinces to the state/province table.
6. Change new leader registration email to use the current website in the link.
7. In addition to the above, please allow an additional 2 hours
for misc. changes that I might request.
I'm looking for bids in the $200-$400 range.
Hopefully this is a 20-30 hour project.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Let me finish your project with best quality and bring to you highest satisfaction. Thanks a lot Please see PMB to get more details. Excellent Quality of Excellent Solutions Regrads