- Excellent PHP/MYSQL skills.
- Eager to learn and work.
- Good understanding of web 2.0 technologies (ex. facebook & google maps).
- Looking for an individual/freelancer, NOT a company.
- Great communication skills. Good English is a must.
- Interested in a long term development relationship.
The project - Google map mashup.
- User sessions / sign up / login / edit profile.
- User can add locations w. info (images/text) to a google map. Information is saved in mysql database.
- Friendlist, users can search/view other user profiles and add them to a friendlist.
- News feed, similar to facebook. This feed should display when friends have added a new location. RSS based.
- Xhtml/css will be provided. Therefore no design needed and we are only looking for php/mysql developers.
- Serverspace w. database and ftp access is provided.
- No open source cms (drupal/typo3) should be used. No admin area/cms is needed at this point in time.
- Free scripts / tutorials are more than welcome to be used.
- Deadline is January 10th but earlier is preferred.
The project consists of the four above features initially. Later more development will be required.
Please respond with:
- Your normal hourly rate.
- Your fee for these scripts.
- Expected delivery time - how long will it take you?
- A list with 5 references/links that show your skills.
We are looking forward to reviewing some interesting bids and people.