• Create a PHP page that reads from a .CSV file.
• The .CSV file should contain a list of your favorite items (for example: songs, games, books, authors, etc,..). Each record in your file should contain at least 3 attributes for your favorite item. Also, it should have at least 7 records.
• The PHP should read the file and display the records in a TABLE with the corresponding headers for each attribute of your favorite item.
• Also, in the page should be a link that takes to another page where a new record can be added to the file. Then the list should display all previous records plus the new one.
• Using the PHP and .CSV data, create a database and a table containing your favorite list.
• Create a page that reads the database table and displays its content in a table with visible lines.
• Create a page to be able to add a new record on the table.
• Create a page to be able to update a new record on the table.
• Create a page to be able to delete a record from the table.
• Don't use the same page to do update, insert, or delete a record.
• Validate the insert and update of a new record. A user should not be able to insert garbage data into you table.
• All pages should have menu buttons to move to the different pages.
• Add colors, images, and a copyright with your name (the copyright should go at the bottom of all pages).
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello dear.. I am Ravi from ragingdevelopers I have already done similar type of work...if you want to demo I will provide you.. so let's begin work with less cost