We have a web site that uses PHP Classifieds ([url removed, login to view]) and phpBB ([url removed, login to view]). Both systems maintain a table of users in a MySQL database. We would like to integrate the two systems so that when a user registers with PHP Classifieds, an account will also be activated for him in the phpBB system. At least one such system has already been created and released to the public, but it works with phpBB 2.0, and we are using phpBB 3.0.
Create modifications to the site so that when a user registers an account with PHP Classifieds, a corresponding account will be created for him on the associated phpBB system. We anticipate that this can be done either by modifying PHP Classifieds to update the phpBB 3.0 user table when a new account is created or by modifying phpBB 3.0 to automatically import accounts from the PHP Classifieds user table. The exact details for which of these methods (or an alternate to be proposed by the developer) will be mutually agreed upon before work begins.
The work will be done on a test server. We are prepared to provide a Debian Linux-based system for this purpose if desired by the developer.
When the work is complete and has passed our testing, we will integrate the changes to our live web site and verify proper operation at which point the project will be completed.
We anticipate that the work should take no more than 2-3 weeks to complete and expect to set a project deadline accordingly. We all have schedules to maintain and expect the developer to work diligently and provide us with deliverables on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
1) High level design document outlining the proposed changes to be made to the system in order to meet the above listed requirements. This document must be approved before the first line of code is written and updated to reflect any changes that were made when the project is completed. Although the document does not need to be extremely detailed, it should conform to industry best practices (RUP/UML) and contain at a minimum a list of all modules changed as well as any changes to any database tables if this is required.
2) A patch file which may be applied to a generic PHP Classifieds system and/or a generic phpBB 3.0 system which will apply the developers changes to a deployed system.
3) A tar file containing each file from PHP Classifieds and/or phpBB 3.0 that was modified.
4) Clear documentation sufficient to allow a Linux systems administrator to integrate the modifications to a live system. The documentation should also detail any side effects to normal operation of the system that may result from the changes.
5) Assistance correcting any bugs that turn up when the changes are applied to our live system by our administrator. We will apply the changes and test the system within two working days of receipt of the first four deliverables and then either clear payment if no bugs are discovered or request assistance resolving them.
The ideal developer should be an experienced PHP/MySQL coder preferably with prior familiarity with either PHP Classifieds or phpBB. The developer should have a proven track record of delivering PHP/MYSQL-based work of a similar or greater complexity level. This track record should be reflected in references and/or reputation.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We can do your job with a high quality and looks. I own my own company webcore solution and I have many good developers along with me. I am ready to get this project from you .. Please check the PMB for the details