I need to build a simple php based web application that will do the following:
1. Allow me to import a list of stock codes from an excel sheet.
2. It will ignore the stock codes that already exist.
3. It will check the financial details of the stock on website every day at night ([login to view URL] or [login to view URL]) and download them into tables if data for latest financial year is not already in tables. It should store the financial detail for each financial year as a separate entry (files will include components from income statement, balancesheet, shareholding structure, ratios, etc.)
4. I should be able to see all these financial details in a table on my browser. I should be able to filter the data based on some key fields like profit margin, price to book value, % near 52 week low, Asset to Debt ratio, etc.
5. It should show be cells in red or green based on specific rules defined for those columns.
6. I should be able to export this into excel.
These websites may not allow fetching data in batches. The application should be able to take care of those limitations.
Please refer to the attached file for fields to be downloaded for website and fields to be generated based on formula