PHASE 3 - HelpAndGain
1. Remove journey type from search. keep this as optional on place ad screen and move it under Date fields. this has to be displayed in search result/details page. search should not use this journey type in search criteria.
2. under settings->Help, make phone number as non-mandatory. the phone icon should not be displayed if no phone number is added via admin panel. also, on admin panel, this is mandatory, make this non-mandatory.
3. on search screen and place ad screen, users can select multiple cities to search/place ad. so the search should display result based on countries and selected cities.
4. remove #HelpandGain from Inbox header, on each chat. also from the message notification. it should look like "You have received message from Sumit." open the chat and on top it says <user name> #POSTADS101. Please remove only the #POSTADS101.
5. New toggle field on both search and Place Ad screen on top, call it as "Need to bring" and "I can bring" (please use a 3D toggle button if available). Search results should be based on this search.
a) Make "Need to Bring" as default selected option
b) When "Need to Bring" is selected (on both place Ad or search ad screen), current date field should be hidden and new Field "Required By Date" should be visible. likewise, search criteria will change to search criteria <= "Required By Date". You can remove other date fields from search criteria.
c) when "I can bring" is selected, "Required By Date" should be hidden and other 2 date fields should be visible and search to be done accordingly. like the way it behaves now.
6. Change the "Journey From" and "Journey To" to "From" and To" on both search Ad and Place Ad screen. under sort by, the tick mark does not look correct when selected. can you provide any other way for that.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 148£ tähän työhön
I am well experienced & expert web [login to view URL] have a look at my past wok reviews and portfolio by going through my profile page. kind regards Mukesh
Hello, this is Farhan, having 4+ years of Android Development experience. Please let me know, how can I help you ? Below is my Linkedin Profile. Thanks. [login to view URL]