We are looking for a programmer with knowledge of carts based on the osc platform.
We have a couple of projects on hand and there is always more coming about.
The first We needed the price to calculate at 4 decimal points which we already implemented, but we need to make it only show two decimal points in the front end. So the price would show as $[url removed, login to view], but would be calculated as $[url removed, login to view] in the background. There
The other job (need to get contract out to client by monday morning EST)
1. Short Description:
- Addition of the short product description contribution into the system.
- Recode featured products module to pull in short descriptions similar to what you see below:
[url removed, login to view]
1. New Sponsors
- Admin pages which allow you to create new links with the following: title, company name, URL, description, small banner, large banner, status (live or archive)
- New Infobox: New sponsors infobox which shall ramdomly display one record with: title, small banner, link to view profile, link to view all sponsors.
- Sponsors Page: Formatted page which shall show: title, small banner, link to view profile, setting all records alphabetically.
- Sponsor Details: Formatted page which shall show all record details including URL to site, and link to go back to main sponsor page.
sorry for the rush, and sorry for posting this on a Sunday