I am losing faith in Freelancer; Employees have not been honest about their skills. Since Dec 1, I have hired and fired 3 "web designers" and I am now 7 weeks behind schedule.
"[login to view URL]" is a new children’s online furniture business. Logos are complete, Hongo theme purchased, installed and activated, WordPress installed. Theme may need to be corrected or reinstalled due to previous employee errors, choice is yours. I need an EXPERT in WordPress. I have built 3 of my websites yet I want an expert to create a modern website with a new perspective. Must be familiar with SiteGround.
Here are my requirements:
1. Must speak English; Does not have to be your native language but you must speak English... Google Translate DOES NOT WORK.
2. Begin with SiteGround cPanel. Databases for the old website need to be identified and combined/reduced. There are about 500 products but less than 100 will be transferred to the new website. The old website must remain fully functional.
3. You must be an EXPERT in WordPress. The home page shall be completed within 2 days; including Revolution Slider, header, footer, categories, etc. An expert in WordPress will navigate with ease. Please note; if you accept this project you have a 2 day deadline to complete the home page. I will not accept a partial home page. This is a test of your WordPress knowledge. If you don't complete it, we depart ways.
4. Build the site first, make it attractive, move the databases over and finalize WooCommerce.
5. You will need information from me; categories, biz contact info, product page layouts, info for headers/footers, etc. I’m happy to answer ALL your questions but you must ask.
6. The logos and some product photos are in media ready for home page design. Most product photos in the furniture business are landscape/horizontal oriented. Most themes have portrait/vertical oriented image boxes for products. This is a problem since the boxes distort the product photos. You must know how to fix and navigate this problem. I will not accept distorted product photos.
7. You have complete creative control of the store design using the Hongo theme and Revolution Slider. I expect it to look amazing! "Average" or "good" is unacceptable. I want to be impressed! If you are not a creative thinker please do not accept this project.
8. Coding; Custom coding may be necessary. Page layouts should be easy and simple to navigate for clients, effortless to make a purchase. I will purchase widgets/plugins if you feel necessary for sidebars, cart, checkout, etc. I have specific needs for cart and checkout pages which include shipping zones, minimum purchase amount, additional purchases at check out, etc. The current WooCommerce program is working and most of it should transfer.
9. Create a new Finance page and add PayPal finance application links to this page. I will supply the links if you do not have access to PayPal.
10. By accepting this project you agree to the above requirements and consider yourself an Expert in WordPress creative web design. Agree to complete [login to view URL] to my ultimate satisfaction, within the time frame and budget. I do not give partial payments for partial work.
11. Budget is $100 USD; bids over or under will NOT be considered. Enter your bid with timeline. Successful completion equals additional website design build and more. Looking for YOU, the correct partner, I know you’re out there! Want this project and more? Send a response to all 11 requirements.
[login to view URL]