*PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADVANCED DRUPAL 7 FRONTEND DESIGNER/THEMER*
Please include your [url removed, login to view] username and a link to your [url removed, login to view] profile if you submit a proposal for this project.
Seeking an expert Drupal frontend designer/themer/ninja for on-going work
This initial project is to optimize the responsiveness and improve the theme of an existing Drupal 7 site. We are interested in the best looking solution across all devices for our existing site.
Information about the existing site
* Entire site is Drupal 7 except for the landing pages, which are HTML
* Is a customized theme built upon Bootstrap 3
* Uses Drupal form API
* Uses customized data returns
* Access to review the site will be provided if you ask to review the site
* Identify and fix issues with responsiveness and optimize responsiveness so that site looks great and functions smoothly on all devices, including phones.
* Improve site theme by making the site look and feel more modern, slick and professional. Basically, make the site look cool. This may include adding AJAX and bootstrap elements, improving the layout of pages and adding styling, shading, coloring and images, etc.
* Improve UI and UX using existing CSS.
* Must have significant experience with Drupal frontend including designing and theming fully responsive Drupal 7 sites
* All coding must adhere to Drupal Standard and Drupal Best Coding Practices
Sequencing LLC creates software and websites for personal genomics.
* Moving at a fast pace
* Open source
* Using the latest coding technologies
* Using panels
* Not reinventing the wheel (ie fast solutions using contrib modules, existing bootstrap elements, templates and open source code)
* Working in virtual environments
* Coding by Drupal Standards and Drupal best coding practices
We do not love:
x Function without form
x Reinventing the wheel
Company will own in-full 100% of source code, compiled code, sketches, drawings, files, visual assets and intellectual property created during this and all subsequent projects.