This project is split up into 5 mini jobs.
The company assigned to customize my website is too busy. These 5 jobs are the final jobs before website launch.
1. Complete installation of openinviter code on my website which uses pg real estate software from Pilot Group.
I have downloaded the pg dating version of openinviter (the closest version), installed the folder and files per the instructions, ran the [url removed, login to view] file in the browser and then deleted said file after successful installation, and added a link to both the admin panel and front end of my website. Both links work, but link to a blank page. I am unable to proceed without php knowledge. I would like this installation complete and working.
2. When openinviter is up and running, I would like an additional feature added to it. When a user sends an email via openinviter (whether it is 1 email or 100), that user is credited a certain amount of money into their paid services account on my website. This can be 0 Euro upwards. Please let me know where this code will be so I can change the amount credited if I want to via ftp. The user is notified by email of this crediting of funds (pg real estate does this automatically anyway).
3. There is an option for users to transfer funds to each other. I would like to be able to switch this off via the admin panel.
4. My website is only applicable to one country. In the search sections (quick search and index page), I wish to exclude the option of selecting a country altogether. I only want region and city.
5. Lastly, in the search selection, there is an option to choose a region, an option to choose a city, and an option to choose the property type. Unfortunately, a visitor is only allowed to choose one region or city or property type from the drop down lists. I want it so that if a visitor presses down the ctrl key, they can select as many regions, cities or property types as they like.
I'll give the successful bidder the necessary username and password and url of the website and location of the openinviter files etc.