We have a booking system that was created for us by another developer whom we know personally. We were disappointed with their speed and willingness to work on the project. The contract we had with them has been completed but we are not looking to bring them on for the next phase - bringing the booking software from beta to a finished state.
We are looking for someone or a few people to help us get our online booking system to a finished state in a relatively quick time.
The booking software we have so far integrates with our scheduling software: Synchroteam. This way when someone is to book through the software it is booked right into the technicians calendar.
We need the system we have brought to a more finished state with features such as:
1. Ability to add apartment numbers when inputting the address
2. Each service option to have a smaller button within that when clicked displays more info about that product with text, photos and videos. We plan for this to be a pop up window on screen.
3. We want a back end system where we can change things such as text, prices, photos and videos without the need to bring a developer in to make these changes.
4. We want the customers to be able to get a formal quote, ideally this system would be duplicated but used as a quoting system. Instead of trying to book them in at the last page, we give them a formal quote with an option to email the quote or turn it into a booking.
5. Ability for customers to use discount codes
6. Add a text box for "more info" so our clients can leave us additional information about the order.