This project is for a Georgia-based community bank.
Under the direction of various Director level leadership, independently perform system conversion, customization and user interface development tasks using the bank’s Office 365 cloud-based software.
2. Scope of Work
Inventory the current in-house e SharePoint site, determining what it contains that is used and useful for the bank today.
Design and estimate a project to migrate the in-house SharePoint site to Office 365 SharePoint, retaining features, organization and content necessary to provide capabilities similar those provided on the old site. Present a written design and proposal to management for approval, including mockups of the proposed new SharePoint site and a proposed approach, whether waterfall, agile or similar, and proposed phases.
Convert the site according to phases with appropriate change management, testing, approvals and training for employees who are responsible for ongoing maintenance. Develop custom pages / sites and integrate add-ins apps or webparts as required. Use standard project management techniques to provide regular updates on project status to participants and management. Identify and mitigate risks to completing projects on time and on budget.
The developed site should incorporate adaptive design for use on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. Scope includes developing documentation for system maintenance and training.
3. Knowledge and Skills
A minimum of 4,000 hours of full time or billable experience working independently on Office 365 conversion / site development projects.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products including how to customize with add-in apps, webparts, and PowerApps.
• Technical skill to inventory and extract content in the in-house SharePoint system. This may require DBMS administration, knowledge of older SharePoint technology and knowledge of available tools and utilities for exporting data.
• Information security awareness to ensure that the new system is secure.
• Ability to work with related applications if required, such as Teams.
• Basic user interface and website design skills to produce a site that can be easily understood and navigated by bank users.
A working knowledge of project management skills is required; however certification or advanced skills are not required. The candidate need only manage their own tasks and be able to report on progress. Must be able to produce appropriate testing and training plans, then execute on those plans.
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be an effective subject matter expert in the position. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with management, employees and outside vendors of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience. Communications can involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.