This project might be a bit special since I'm not asking for a fully finished website but rather an implementation of some fundamental basis so i can build up from that in the near future.
Goal is a Blog with subsections for my different hobbies with galleries, blog entries, newsletters, maybe a shop, videos, comment section/forum, you name it. Also i plan to further improve my website with self-made add-ons since I do have some basic HTML(5)/CSS skills that I like to exercise on. Python/JS/PHP is also on the list of my to-get-used-to skills. So the blog should be a nice space to show my work on hobbies ect. but also should help me get my skills in programming and web design trained with an easy-to-use but still powerful "framework". I'm open to learn a lot and like to work closely together on this to achieve great implementation of my homepage.
I look for someone to help me implement a very customizable, responsive, non-generic homepage with a CMS in its background (preferably wordpress or typo3). I'm not looking for a finished website (Something usable for the start would be nice though), but rather a nicely implemented and easy to use framework where i can further implement new stuff with python. php, JS, HTML5/CSS. Graphic Design known and can be done myself, however a basic easy-to-edit/easy-to-use template (that can be extended) is appreciated.
Hobbies are: Photography, Microprocessors and Programming, DIY stuff, Graphic Design, Cooking and Baking to give you a rough idea for what I will mainly use this site.
I plan on putting the homepage on Uberspace as a start maybe switching to another hoster in the near future.
- non-generic, modern design, with basic template
- easy-to-use, but still powerful and very customizable for a mediocre programmer/web designer
- planned implementations: Blogs, comments, gallery, videos, newsletter, forum, blogs
- preferably subsections with own blogsection, design,.. (e.g. photography, DIY, Baking,...)
- Easy-to-understand and easy-to-edit code/framework. So a beginner web designer/programmer can further work, learn and improve on a good fundamental
- no adds