Making a website for an interactive academic project, centred around the controversial/consecrated 'Brutalist' apartment building in Sydney, 'Sirius.' I need a platform that is super simple (essentially 3 pages, see below), that can input, store and recall parcels of text for display.
New website for a new domain name, to be confirmed, will need to be made. Attachments are mock ups of the visual content, I will provide finished graphic files (in whatever format (Adobe illustrator i would suggest, but I'm flexible).
1. Home/landing page: Graphic of the building 'Sirius' (refer attachment 01) with one window illuminated, changing every second, to another window, selection random. Clicking on the illuminated window will take user to page 3. Clicking anywhere else will take to page 2
2. Content review 'page': Graphic of one 'apartment window elevation' (refer attachment 02). Page displays one entry, a small selection of text (in the post it note), from a list of entries (see below). swiping/clicking up/down/left/right will move the frame to another identical looking 'page', as if looking at the next apartment over, or up, etc. This way, the user can read numerous post it notes by flicking around. The way that the content of the post it notes is selected needs to be determined by a formula (see below). Clicking on the active post it note will take the the user to page 3. Clicking anywhere else on the apartment window (i.e., around the post it note) will return the user to page 1.
3. Content/form entry/submission 'page': (refer attachment 03 "page [url removed, login to view]" ) Same appearance as page 2, however the post it note has 2 'forms' - 1 for entry of an amount of text, probably no bigger than a tweet. the other for a name, no more than 10 characters or so. Will also need a button to submit. Upon submitting, the user is returned to page 1. Otherwise, page 3 performs like page 2.
- Content that is displayed on page 2 (i.e. text) will come from a couple of sources, and needs to be 'stored' accordingly.
-- provided by me: there will be a number of launch content pieces which i will provide. After launch I may provide ad some more items, but not many
--- content which is entered by users into forms on page 3: as mentioned, this will need to be stored, so that it can be recalled to page 2
--- if possible, it would be cool to recall twitter posts that contain a certain specific hashtag. forgive me for not knowing how this might work, but it would be ideal
- Content displayed on page 2 should alternate between these sources, and be randomised otherwise.
That's it, I don't need any links in or out of the USX, but I will need to access and review the content that is being submitted.