The description of the job is pretty long but it should be very easy for a competent php developer to do this job very quickly.
I have a script running on my website which manages a network of add-on domains through cpanel. The script on my main website runs a template that controls the network of add-on domains. So, from one central admin panel, I can control the content on the network of add-on domains.
Here is an example of the main admin:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of editing the content on one of the add-on domains:
[url removed, login to view]
I need to make the following modifications:
1) Add unique meta data & title tags to each of the pages within each website. So, if you look at '[url removed, login to view]' I need to add fields to each content page that allows me to add different meta data and title tags to each of those pages.
2) I need to be able to add any amount of pages to each add-on domain. So, instead of a maximum of 8, I want to be able to add an unlimited amount.
3) In the main admin section, I want to be able to categorize each website. Basically, I want to be able to add 'tags' to each website that best describes the content. So, if you look at a web directory like yahoo, I want 'arts & entertainment, movies, tv, health, personal care, etc etc.' to be tags that I can assign to each add-on domain. I need to be able to manage these add-on domains from the main admin section (add/delete new tags).
4) I need the footer to automatically assign 6 footer links to each website . So, if there is a website called '[url removed, login to view]' and it has the tags 'tv, movies, entertainment', then the 6 footer links that are put on that website (to other domains) are the 6 websites (add-on domains) in the network that most closely match the tags of '[url removed, login to view]'. So, if there is a site called '[url removed, login to view]' and it has tags 'movies', then it will probably get a link on '[url removed, login to view]'.
5) I also need the main admin section to index all of the content on every site. I need to be able to search through the content on every site within the network for a word or a phrase. Then I need to be able to add a 'rule' where I say, for example, 'every time the words "simpsons" show up, I want "simpsons" to link to this page". It's basically a script allowing me to create rules that will turn a phrase or a word, every time it appears on any of these sites, into a link to a specific website.
This is it for now, please let me know if you have questions, hope to see some bids, thanks!
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 50 $ tähän työhön
I have read and understood the requirements and I am interested to do this task. I will assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction. Hope to hear from you soon.