I need a script where I could enter a URL and it would display an image of that entire page.
Here's the features that should exist:
- Search bar where the URL would be entered
- The image will be displayed on a separate page with random characters ([url removed, login to view])
- The ability to send that URL to anyone and have them view the image by visiting the generated url
- 3 buttons on the image page, one for downloading the image, one for sharing the image (it will display the URL where they can copy/paste it), one for deleting the image from the server (it should be noted that all images will be automatically deleted 90 days from the creation date
- All images created should be automatically deleted after 90 days
- Everything should be 100% responsive. I want to be able to flawlessly move around the image on a tablet and zoom in / out on certain areas of the image as needed
- All sticky elements (headers, scroll to top buttons, sticky widgets, etc.) should be stationary for the image. I don't want these scrolling elements to break the image.
- All elements that display animation should be stationary. This includes sliders, CSS animations, parralax images, etc. The image should look flawless no matter what kind of elements, features and animations are on the page.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
<<Hi, I have read your project description carefully I am highly interested to work on this project. I understand your requirements and I do have vast experience to do this type of work. I can assure you I can com>>
We can do this job for you at very low cost as we have a team of experienced designers and developers. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP,wordpress,HTML,CSS Proposed Milestones $150 USD - total