I'm looking for a script/scraper that can record all banner/ads from a given list of websites and shows them on a html/php page, I don't care about design as long as it works and displays them properly.
I want to see banners which are displayed only in the mobile browsers (ex. when a user uses the internet from a smartphone (android and IOS only), he would only see specific ads and banners which are, and can be different from those who run in desktop browsers)..so I suppose that the scraper/script has to be seen as a smartphone.
Other details that might help you:
- I'll will run the script on my cloud-based server
- The proxies will be provided by me
- The html/php page will have to look organized and easy to use and understand
- You can use BeautifulSoup + Python or anything similar
Key points for the html/php page:
1. All banners categorized by size and keyword
2. A text link to show where the banner points to
3. Country where the banner was scraper from
4. Record how many days was each banner displayed on the original site (starting from the day I start scraping) and how many views that banners has on the original site if possible
5. A search bar to find banners by keyword, and filter them by size and days seen
6. Ability to use proxies so I can scrape banners from different countries/Geos
7. All data has to be stored in a database on my server (just let me know what I need for this)
8. The scraper has to update the database each day
I have attached some photos of how I would like them to be for inspiration and a list of example domain list from where to scrape banners from.
I don't care too much about design as long as it works !
Please ask me anything else you want to know or didn't understand, before accepting this job, and I will gladly help:)
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi