Need a reliable, experienced, punctual Magento Developer to update the staging on my website, currently found at http://ec2-
[url removed, login to view], and resolve the following issues:
1. Review and update each product to ensure consistency with the product feed spreadsheet provided by the client
1. Confirm that the updated details of all 173 products found in the product feed spreadsheet are displayed
correctly on the website
2. Remove products found on the site that are not outlined in the product feed spreadsheet (for example:
Tonique Purifiant (no alcohol) 200ml
3. Remove sample Test Product (ID 178) that is currently enabled
4. Set up and apply "ASAP 20% Off" price
5. Update product descriptions to match the descriptions in the product feed spreadsheet
6. Prices in some products are not correct. Take a product 'ASAP super C serum 30ml' as an ex ample, it
shows $79 in the site, but should be $89 according to the feed spreadsheet.
1. Re-organise categories and assign the correct products to each new category to reflect the structure found in the
product feed spreadsheet
2. Add a title and description to all categories
3. Front-end UI
1. Update the menu rollover so that it drops-down when clicked
2. Update home page product gallery and "Our Brand" section so that they are aligned
3. Update 'Beauty Express News & Specials' lay out
4. Update footer newsletter form
5. Update style elements such as icon alignment
4. Backend CMS
1. Update Newsletter email copy
2. Optimise URL and remove 'html'
3. Upgrade extensions with relation to the current Magento 1.9 version
4. Enable caching to improve speed
5. Integrate the blog with e-commerce site
1. Include Keywords in Meta Title
2. Add the required 'alt' attribute to all images
4. Optimise page size
5. Include a google sitemap file
Have just had Malware appear on the current site in the last couple of weeks so need to get all the above done and switch over the hosting and get the new version of the site live asap.
Really need someone that i can trust to deliver on what is promised on-time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon .