We are a non-profit organization that runs a website where people who need help can upload a "project" they need help with, and find a person who can help them in that project ("coach").
We have a WordPress website built on PHP.
Now, our current website needs some profound changes to its structure and design.
We need a WordPress / PHP professional who can:
- Redesign the website
- Change the menu structure
- Build a mechanism where people who need help and upload a project can browse through a list of "coaches" and ask them for help
- Build a mechanism how such registered projects show up on the personal page / dashboard of both, the help-seeker and the coach
- Allow for helping sessions to be registered (by the help-seeker) and approved (by the coach) under that project
- Build in a chat function where help-seekers can chat with coaches
- And many more functions
In order to proceed, I need to know from you (THIS IS KEY):
1) Your experience in WordPress / PHP / UI-UX design
2) Reference projects that are comparable to what we need
3) Your availability
4) How you would build the user interaction that we need (a former freelancer suggested using a dating site plug-in to connect the users with each other, then custom-code the rest of the functionalities we need).
I expect this to be 1 month worth of work for 1 person.
Depending on your expertise, you will have to see if you want to change our existing website or just start over building a new website.
We want this to be implemented quickly - so availability is key!