I need help to build a load board website.
There is 2 sample websites you can see;
1; [login to view URL]
Short Video1; [login to view URL]
2; [login to view URL]
Short Video2; [login to view URL]
There will be 2 type of users.
* 1; Brokers; posting loads by address(City,Province,Country) and loading/delivery date with truck type and type details in comment box.
* 2; Carriers; posting their available trucks with equipment detail, comment box and post by address(City,Province,Country), date for availability and add radius by KM to see available loads close by posting address.
* When Carriers make a post, Brokers can see available truck in their load area(by radius with optional km) and can contact with Carrier by company profile with contact information.
Main idea; matching broker and carrier.
- There will be user subscriptions monthly or annually plans and free user as well.
- There will be 3-4 different packages free and paid. Free one will have limited access to post and reach posts. Premium will have more by their plan.
- Bidding/Offering system for Carriers for loads. Brokers will see offers with carrier’s profile.
- Posts will have attention button for hot loads or hot equipments to get attention for urgent moves (paid or included for some plans for limited loads). Left first column will have flashing red flag and will be on top column.
- Users profiles with reviews and rating systems
- Verification by email and phone
- Brokers and Carriers can chat in website or app
- Live post following by their posts.(example; Browser tab has been setup for a load search and watching screen, when brokers post/delete loads no need to refresh page to get new list, automatically updating screen. Basically watching live.) Also, in browser tab or mobile app whenever they posts on your search, get notifications.
- Quick chat between users in app and website
- Tracking system for drivers. (User roles in company. Example; Carrier company with premium plan, can add users in same company, based on their plan and can add drivers. Company can assign a load to driver and broker and carrier can track driver(sharing website link for tracking) unless they complete delivery.)
- Lang file, need English, Turkish, Russian, German, Ukrainian, Persian, Arabic (NOT Google Translate!!) need lang file to translate easier in the future.
- Payment system for subscriptions.
- Admin Panels
100% open source
IOS and Android apps
PLEASE DO NOT OFFER IF YOU CANNOT BUILD!
LOOKING FOR LOWEST OFFER WITH BEST SERVICE FOR LONG TIME!
BUILDING FOR CUSTOMER!