I want to recreate the date picker from the page in the image attached. To view that page, enter any email address (doesn't need to be valid) and use zip code: 90210
For design and style:
1. It should follow the same design and style as the page we're discussing:
- Displays current week (Sunday - Monday), and allows click to view the following week (14 day max view)
- Same design and style
For functionality of the date picker:
1. Any date prior to current day, or any day specified as closed, is grayed out and unavailable to click.
2. Clicking on today or the next available date, goes to a specified link (link 1)
- NOTE: If today is a closed day, then this functionality would apply to the next two
3. Clicking on any available date other than "today or the next available date", takes user to a specified link (link 2)
4. For date management, we're thinking this needs to be pulled from an outside source that we can manage, such as Google Calendar or something else reputable and free, that would allow us to specify closed dates. If this is not possible, we're open to suggestions for managing closed dates, which are generally the same dates in any calendar year.
1. All code needs to be implemented on our Shopify site. So any functionality needs to conform to limitations of the Shopify platform. This should be relatively simple considering the file access Shopify allows, but this will need to be confirmed by you.
2. Must have excellent English skills with ability to communicate easily in English
Thank for taking the time to consider this project, and I look forward to hearing from you.