I decided to restart this project to give it more clarification on the scope.
I have a whmcs website. My local internet connectivity supplier has an api. I want to integrate the functions of their API as much as possible into my whmcs.
Im aiming for full automation with my supplier but I need the following functionality:
- To automate the ordering of adsl and mobile data accounts
- To automate their billing.
- To ensure that accounts that are not paid are suspended and then deleted if not paid on time.
- The ability for users with capped ADSL and mobile data accounts to add topups
- Ability to see how much data they have used and any other information the API provides. IE, clients must be able to see their usage and or session data, as well as us.
- Ability for users to change service
- Ablity for user to change password and disconnect service
- For mobile data, ability for users to activate LTE
- Ability to cancel services.
For mobile data, I buy bulk sim cards, and then accounts are assigned to these sim cards, so this will need to be taken into account.
- For ADSL users, ability to upgrade and downgrade service
- Ability to disconnect service or suspend it.
- Ability to assing a static IP
- Ability to change password
- Ability to cancel service
Basically the important thing here is that services are cancelled when not paid for, and that they are created when paid for.
The supplier bills on the 1st of the month. They give me three balance:
1) How much I am going to be billed on the first of next month
2) How much my current balance is
3) How much I am short or over the next billing amount.
It would be great if there was a small plugin on the front admin page that can easily show me these balances.
There may be one or two smaller things, but most of it will deal around this. I need a solid, well designed plugin. After it is tested and confirmed working I may have additional business opportunities for the developer... but I would prefer not to talk about that now :D
Please find the information about the API you will be working with in the attached PDF document (which you must look at before putting forward a proposal!)