Looking for a full stack ModX developer to fix bugs on existing ModX website on
1. There's a new bug at the bottom of the Browse Music Page with text visible on the front end.
2. Facebook login is missing the user's Profile Photo
3. The user cannot change their Profile Photo because the Save Changes button does not work after Facebook login
4. Please change website's email address to gmail so all emails sent from the site will have a secure encryption (I will provide the email address when the job is accepted)
5. In the Music Sidebar (Bottom left) when you a play a song, only one more song in the list will auto play after the current song finishes. Then that second song is stuck on repeat, instead of playing the next song in the list. Each song should auto-play to the next one. Only one Song should be open at a time.
[login to view URL] is a bug in the Music Sidebar where both songs open at the same time when you click one song and then click another one. It also happens when you press the Skip button.
7. On the Music Page, there's a bug where the Music Player only auto plays 10 songs at a time and the skip button only works for 10 songs at a time. At the 10th song in the Song List, the song does not switch to the next one anymore. Can this be fixed so the auto play and skip button works for all songs in the song list on the Music Page?
[login to view URL] you login to your account, the Red Notification numbers in each sidebar do not increase when you publish new items on the site.
9. On the Home Page Top 10, in the Music Player Bio the "Copy Link" button does not work.
[login to view URL] the Home Page Top 10 there's a random bug where the page freezes after a song finishes, so the next song does not auto play. The page becomes unresponsive so the user has to refresh the page.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Thank you for your job post. I have just read your job description with care. I can finish this project in very short time. Please discuss. Thanks.