We have Vtiger 5.1.0 beta installed. We wish to make a number of modifications to it and the Customer Portal.
- at varios locations, hide the 3 decimel places to be only 2 or none. To be defined.
[Quote & Ticket Modules:]
- Link certain quotes to tickets.
- Create a new Quote from a Support Ticket.
- Newly created quote references the Support ticket in a new field. (Not all quotes will be linked to support Tickets)
- Allow Quotes to be created and linked later on to a ticket
- Display this link also on the Customer Portal
[Quote & Invoicing Modules:]
- Allow commenting on a Quote or Invoice
- Allow commenting from Vtiger system or Customer Portal
[Customer Portal - Products Page:]
- Show image in product details
- List view: Change the fields displayed from:
Product Name, Part Number, Commission Rate, Qty/Unit, Unit Price, Related To
Product Name, Part Number, Qty in Stock (0 decimel places), Qty/Unit (0 decimel places), Unit Price, Related To
[Customer Portal - Tickets:]
Logging a new ticket - increase the fields available & modify others to match main system.
Ability for people logging tickets to relate it to a contact within their account. (Dropdown list). This ajax populate the site name (custom field on contact) into a text area beside the dropdown.
[Email notification modification]
Notified of ticket being assigned.
Modify some of the contents to:
Adding detail from Account > Contact. E.g. ticket is related to Contact A, include their details in the email.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 633 $ tähän työhön
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.
Hello, I am Jerry. I am a professional vTigerCRM expert with over 65+ customizations in the last 4 years. Please check PM for details. Regards, Jerry
Company with extensive experience on SugarCRM, vTiger CRM and CiviCRM working with a number of clients in the local market in Ireland. See PM for details.