Attached is a CakePHP application ([url removed, login to view]). The old data definitions are in the [url removed, login to view] file in the root of the code. The database has changed to reflect the [url removed, login to view] (with some sample data). This project is to make several modifications to this application to accompany recent database changes.
1. Table activetrades no longer exists. An active trade is found by selecting all records in the tradesignals database where there is not a corresponding record with a matching ASSOC_SIGNALID (signalid = ASSOC_SIGNALID) and the cmd = 6. (SELECT * FROM `tradesignals` WHERE signalid NOT IN ( SELECT assoc_signalid FROM `tradesignals` WHERE cmd =6)
2. New fields in the tradesignals table, to the extent they are populated and/or not equal to zero, should be displayed in the "Active Trades" and "Recent Signals" section.
3. An upper layer needs to be added. The original application showed keyed off the tradesignals table with only one admin user. Now there is a tradesystems table where there is a defined systemid and systempassword. The database structure needs to be modified so there is a "tradeprovider" - which would have a username and password. A tradeprovider may create one to many "tradesystems". The application needs to be modified so a user may sign up for a tradeprovider account, and a tradeprovider may create a system.
4. When a tradeprovider logs on, the trades displayed (either in recent or closed) need to be filtered based on the systems created by that tradeprovider. When these users log in, they should have access to the "User Administration" section.
5. "User Administration" also needs to show records in the log table for users associated with the system of a trade provider.
6. In addition, there needs to be a 'superuser' where when that user logs in, they have the ability to edit / delete 'trade providers'. They should also see all signals open and the most recent ones.
7. All display of signals (whether recent or active should include the name of the system (system_desc from the tradesystems table)
5. The messages tab needs to be removed.
8. If the stoploss and takeprofit fields are zero, the text "StopLoss:" or "TakeProfit:" should not appear.
9. The "User Administration" section should allow the setup / deletion of a tradeuser record, and allow assigning them to a tradesystem (by inserting a record in the usersystemx table). If a tradeprovider is logged on, they should only be able to edit / create a tradeuser assigned to one of the systems they created.
10. There should be a "System Administration" section for the superuser. Here they can insert a record into the "tradesystems" table, edit/ create or delete a trade provider, and see general stats such as number of trade providers, number of users, number of systems, see entries in the adodb_log table.
11. General other clean-up should occur to ensure the application is error free.
Any other enhancements and suggests to the application are encouraged. There are future modifications so if the coder does a good job, there will be more work.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 193 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We have a team of software developers with a big experience in web development using CakePHP, we will be pleased to finish this job for you. Thanks in advance.