Before placing a bid on this project, please take note of the following pointers:
• The current project is for Android only at this stage, with a view to IOS later down the track.
• You’re hereby required to build from scratch a mobile application, do not mimic a website into a mobile application, this is yet again nonprofessional.
• The website link examples you post need to be relevant to the concept of this project, don’t post links to some game, how is this relevant to this project.
• Your profile needs to be clear and precise on the skills you offer, there needs to be reviews on your profile, don’t bid on this if you have no skills.
• If you’re part of a team, I am not interested, from experience, you’re just a secretary and you’ve and possess no skills, if you bid on this and you’re a team, you will be reported for violation.
• Please make sure you understand English 150%
• Any graphic work required, will be supplied
• This is a job opening for you, with ongoing work in this project and future projects, present yourself, professionally, happy, clear and to the point and you and I will get on well together.
• If you’re shortlisted, you will be notified, you will also be required to make a simple demo to prove that you can do the work. If you can’t provide a demo, this project is not for you.
• Lastly and Important – When it comes to Milestones, don’t go requesting a milestone of a payment straight away, this is not how the milestones work, if you’re accepted for the work, show us the work you’re working on, if we’re happy with the progress, then we will certainly give you milestones along the way, requesting a milestone at the beginning is nonprofessional and sloppy. Please don’t do it.
This project is broken up into several parts, if you’ve any further questions, please mention this in your proposal.
• Mobile App A is free for everyone
• Mobile App B is a paid application and must be purchased by the dealer
• Mobile App B will require a validation to be activated.
• Mobile App B will require the information to be stored in a database on a website. The website has no frontend, just a backend using the MYSQL.
• If you've your location turned on, when you search for a car, it will tell you how many klms you're away from the dealer.
• You will be required to obtain the information of all Australian Cars (Makes, Models etc)
SCENARIO Mobile App A
I am looking to buy a new or secondhand car. I download App A for free. I select the make, model, color, price, klms, location and a query box to type extra information, then hit search. This app then displays all the cars and models available to purchase specified from within a certain location. So if I choose a Ford Focus, Green, 100,000 klms and I am looking for a car yard within 50 klms of my current location, Mobile App A will then display those car yards.
SCENARIO Mobile App B - Dealer
I own a little car yard in the back of nowhere. I have a website that's never updated. I download Mobile App B. I enter in all the relevant information of each car (photo, make, model, klms, color, price etc) in my yard. Once entered, I am able to receive Mobile App A queries.
The user of Mobile App A receives all of the matches that have been sent from the car yards. They select which car is their choice and can choose to contact the dealer by various means (SMS, Phone, Email, Map etc.)
Once I have purchased my new car, I simply delete Mobile App A. Once the car has been sold, the dealer marks this car as being sold, a sticker is displayed across the ad, 24 hrs later the ad is removed from the database.
Mobile App B needs to send the information once submitted to a website database. The website is not viewable by the Mobile App A user.
Only for the admin, which is not Mobile App B users, company administrators only have access to the database.
Mobile App B will require access to the customer’s camera and location