Please find the attached word document and quote me accordingly.
Mobile Application for the Distribution & Dissemination of Advertisements (Product Instructions For Mobile Developers)
About the App: The purpose of the mobile application is to allow for advertisements to be distributed to users who download the application. Users who receive an advertisement would be notified through push notifications. A summary of the advertisement would then be display within the mobile app. When users want to explore the advertisement / product in greater detail, the app should allow for redirection to an external website.
Users are paid every time they allow themselves to be redirected to the external website. Thus, the application should allow for user tracking. For instance, the application should allow for data to be collected on an individual user level in relation to the advertisement clicked and the time at which the advertisement is clicked. Each user should also have a “wallet” which records the amount of funds accumulated through his interactions with the advertisements featured within the app.
Note: Since the advertisements have to be distributed from a server to the mobile app, the freelancer would have to develop an admin interface as well as an advertiser interface. The above interfaces would exist on the web (desktop).
Protocol for Advertisement Distribution: Google Firebase Cloud Messaging / Aimtell or any other protocol that may achieve the same goal (please advise accordingly)
Screens and Features Required:
1. Welcome screen with company logo
2. User registration and login screen
3. User registration: To obtain name, mobile number, date of birth, email address and gender. Functionality where distribution of advertisements by demographics (above categories) will also have to be present.
4. When a user registers, his number is authenticated / verified by SMS verification (possible protocol that may be used for this is Twilio or some other protocol that you may recommend)
5. Geolocation feature: App has to be able to sense a user’s physical location since the service of advertisements would be location specific. Distribution of advertisements would be location specific.
6. The home screen should show the history of ads received
7. An advertisement within the app should show the logo of the advertising company, its name as well as a brief summary of the product being advertised. On the same, a button with “Find out more, Get Paid” should link to an external website
8. The app should have another screen which allows the user to see the amount of credit / points accumulated and to register his payment details (bank coordinates or Paypal address), as well as a button that allows the user to redeem his credit
9. Users will also accumulate badges based on number of advertisements responded to in his lifetime
How Advertisers Can Track Ad Performance (through Advertiser Interface)
Integrate ad tracking within the same mobile application which allows advertisers to remotely monitor ad performance on a live / slightly delayed basis by number of clicks, geographical distribution of clicks etc.
10. Advertiser to be able to create and upload advertisement for admin approval
11. Advertiser to be able to specify max cost per click
12. Advertiser to be able to access particulars of users who have clicked his ad
13. Advertisers to track ad performance through advertiser interface (number of clicks and cost incurred) over 1 day, 1 week , 1 month
14. Admin to be able to approve advertisements, ban specific mobile app users and advertisers and see a list of users and their statistics (for example, the admin should be able to zoom in to see how many points a user has accumulated as well as how much an advertiser has spent on the platform)
The above list is non-exhaustive and would include any protocol and functionality that achieves the intent and function of the product.