We have a website that is written in PHP and MySQL that has been hacked. I need an internet security expert to go in and:
1) remove the malware
2) figure out how the hackers got in and close those weaknesses
3) fix / restore / reconstruct the website.
4) close security loopholes to prevent future attacks
To apply for this job you must:
1) be willing to sign a notarized non disclosure agreement and know how to have it notarized by a notary public
2) be a highly experienced expert in computer security / malware removal / website restoration
3) you must have a very high feedback score
4) you must have excellent written and spoken english skills
5) you must be understand PHP and MySQL code as that is how our website is written
If you do an excellent job than we will consider using you for more projects.
The budget for this job is $75
To be considered for this job you must prove you read this entire posting by saying "I know what a non discloser agreement (NDA) is and I know how to have it notarized"
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
"I know what a non discloser agreement (NDA) is and I know how to have it notarized" ... Hi.. I am a network and security expert. Check my work history. 250+ projects. I want to give a try. Let me know.
because I have all the qualities that you are looking for. Experience is the golden factor in this project where you find in me at least 9+ years of working experiences over all the factors in your project.
Experts here ready......If we fail to deliver good quality work..... we will refund you the full amount. We always work for client satisfaction with 24x7 support.