I need a plugin for wordpress to leave reviews on different products. I will describe the steps as good as I can.
1. Visitor comes to website.
2. The visitor has an option to fill in their zipcode and or ordernumber in a form box (like where you put name or email normally)
3. Visitor selects from a dropdown first a category. Let’s say “computers”
4. Then from the second dropdown a brand. Say “Hewlett Packard” that belong to the first selected category. In this dropdown only brands appear that belong to the first category.
5. Then from the third dropdown a modelnumber. “HP112” (is example) which again only appear that belong to the previous dropdown where the brand was selected.
6. User clicks on “Continue”
7. There will slide open an iframe below where the user can write a review that matches the category/brand/modelnumber.
At the backend.
• There should be a way to make categories for the product brands. Within this category you must be able to make the products. And under the products must become the modelnumber.
• There must be an area to fill in the iframe code that the “continue” button is going to open that matches the category/brand/modelnumber/ordernumber
• There must be a + to add more iframes. So you can fill that in that when you have 2 iframes the first time the continue button is clicked the first iframe opens. The second time it goes to the second, third time to the first again, fourth time tot the second again and so on and so on.
•You must be able to generate a PDF per brand that lists the reviews since the last time a PDF has been generated. The PDF’s should be stay downloadable from the plugin dashboard. You should also be able to set a timeframe of what should be printed on the PDF.
Then if you have 3 iframes, 1st click to 1st iframe 2nd to 2nd iframe 3rd to 3rdiframe, 4th to 1st again and 5th to 2nd again. So it continues.
So when after the user is done writing the review and clicks send there should appear a thank you page and an email should be sent to a emailadress that can be filled in the backend with a report of for what category/brand/modelnumber/ordernumber a review has been written. You should be able to fill in multiple email adresses seperated with a comma.
The plugin must keep track of:
• how many clicks have been on the continue button.
• Where did the visitor got send in a total number sorted by iframe.
• What ordernumber/zipcode did they fill in
• What category/product/modelnumber was selected.
These statistics should be well readable and have a good user experience.
So when you go to the backend to see statistics you can see for example 100 clicks.
• 34 went to iframe1
• 33 to iframe2
• 33 to iframe3
These values can be clicked and then you can see how many times per product and modelnumber.
For example I click on 34, then I see a list of categories, I can click one and the brands slide out, then I click a brand and the productnumber slides out. But I can still click on the categories again without having to navigate back.
• The box should be “called” in the website using a shortcode in text.
• Font should be selectable
• The color of the button should be selectable
• The hover color of the button should be selectable
• When the url contains parameters the script should detect these. For example if you go to [login to view URL] the category, brand, modelnumber and ordernumber should be prefilled in and be not editable by user. They should be grey.
Below the box there should be an area to place some text with a link in it.
I need this for a client and they need to be able to test it. The test of this plugin must be done by the client itself so the plugin must be installed on a website of mine before full release of payment so the client can test and we can discuss for you to deliver for 100% satisfaction.
A staging site will be provided.
No payments will be released upfront.
77 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! We have skilled devs on WP (design templates, integrate/develop plugins). Can start working on Your reviews plugin. Please check our portfolio (https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio).