We are running a Magento 2.3 store using the Porto theme, we would like to request a few extra modifications to the functionality of the site.
As a customer logged in to our site there is an My Account -> My Orders that shows a list of all the orders the customer has made. We would like to add 2 new action buttons:
- Cancel order: (only valid for 30 mins after a purchase has been made). Send an email to the store owner and change the order state to cancelled.
- Return: Open up a dialog form that requests the following information:
Customer Name, e-mail address, cell number, order number, Title and Message.
Dropdown with a return type of:
1. Cancel payment before delivery
2. Return within 7 days after delivery (Customer pays for Delivery Costs)
3. Replacement (Customer pays for Delivery Costs)
4. Damaged or Defective Goods (iHouzit or Supplier pays for Delivery Costs)