We need to have Magento 18.104.22.168 output from a product purchased on the front end to write key information to a MySQL table in a database.
The sequences are this :
CASE 1 :
1. User goes to the site, selects the item and goes to check out
2. User enters Coupon code in the Coupon field and pays with credit card
3. When the purchase is completed - Your code creates a row in the MySQL table as instructed bellow.
The Table called "myaccess" can be on the same database as the existing Magento - it needs the following fields and data -
1. username : (the username of the buyer, this is their email address)
2. password : (the password of the buyer - in Hash 5D, same as their Magento password)*
3. product_SKU : (the product SKU that they completed in purchasing)**
coupon : (the product coupon name that was entered by the buyer when purchasing)
4. access : DEFAULT STING VALUE = "temp"(a String value that we can define ourselves, this will always be the same)
* the user needs to always create an account - so you need to provide instructions to remove 'Checkout as Guest' from the Checkout method.
** if the user purchases multiple products, then 1 row is created per product SKU purchased.
You'll need to do this on your sever and show us that its working and then provide us the files that make it happen on our server(we will make the changes to our server, ourselves)
we need this code completed in a simple way to add it to our site - you will need to provide the changes to any files and instructions, if you can wrap it into a component great, if its hacking a few of the Magento files then we are using the Default/default template
We need this completed in the next 2 days max.