Dear Magento developer,
We are running a store in Italy selling aids for elderly to live a more complete and fulfilling life.
The store runs on Magento 1.9 and we would want to move to Magento 2.0.
One base domain with the Magento 1.9 installation and four stores with different domains but, as mentioned before, there is only one active, selling store, the others are exact copies and just placeholders for a multistore setup sometime tomorrow.
1) Install Magento 2 on a new base domain (same server as today)
2) Migrate the Magento 1.9 store data and setup to Magento 2, including:
- Store config settings
- Categories (names, description, url´s, etc)
- Product data and images (about 850 products)
- Customer data
- Sales data
- Taxes (tax classes, rules, zones, etc.)
- Other key elements that need migration
3) Install and basic configuration of some Magento 2 extensions
4) Install and basic configuration of a standard, not customized, Magento 2 theme/template
- Proven experience as a Magento developer and specifically with Magento 2 migration
- Start beginning of February (or earlier)
Look much forward to hear from you!
85 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear pveldhuyzen! I am available here to discuss more with this project. Our Magento's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest Italy's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,