I need a plugin (or, developer can access my Wordpress and upload content for me).
Here is what needs to be possible:
1. Users can upload events on the front-end
2. Rather than typing in descriptions, all events are created from a dropdown menu. For example, if user mattn@[login to view URL] is logged in to his account, he can only schedule an event that he has permission to schedule. (Those permissions are handled by me, the admin, on the backend.)
3. When a user (example mattn@[login to view URL]) creates a new event, it send an email to individuals based on custom settings (those settings are maintained on the back end).
4. Each user's events are color-coded by username.
5. Each user can be put into multiple categories. The calendar can be filtered for categories. (For example, user mattn@[login to view URL] might fall into "assistants," "quality assurance," and "part-time.") Every time mattn@[login to view URL] creates an event, it tags each of the categories he is assigned to. Then a viewer can filter the calendar by category.
6. Each user can delete his/her events from the front-end.
7. The code is compatible with my current website. [login to view URL]
8. The software looks similar to what is currently on my management page ([login to view URL]). Login as mulheap@[login to view URL], pwd number41.
9. The calendar I am currently using does not do #2, #3, or #4 for me. If the calendar is just like my current one but makes 2, 3, and 4 possible, it is a success.