We are an existing Online Travel Agency, creating an exciting new brand and looking for 2 x IT professionals. Experience working on travel industry projects not essential but helps.
Must be English or fluent in English.
The rates we have publish are based on per annum full time
The project is expected to last up to a year and will consist of many modules requiring different skills. We will consider full time £20 - 50k depending on experience or contracted shorter periods. Please DO NOT apply unless you meet the requirements below, we don't wish to waste your time or ours
The tools and technologies we use are:
• PHP (WordPress, Laravel).
• Git for version control.
• MySQL, Redis.
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, Beanstalk, SQS, RDS, S3, and CloudFront).
What you'll have
• 5-10 years experience in programming in Laravel.
• Experience with Concurrency.
• Experience in designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
• Excellent knowledge of software architecture, data structures and design patterns.
• Experience working with 3rd party APIs.
• Experience working with AWS Cloud services.
Nice to haves:
• LAMP stack.
• Experience working in the travel industry.
Personal traits, experiences and skills that make you great for this role are:
• You enjoy and are good at working well in a small team.
• Good informal communication skills (e.g. using online chat applications and dealing with colleagues).
• You have the relevant technical skills.
• Can think ahead and balance technical debt and impact.
• You have a positive attitude to your work.
• You’re good at identifying and following-up opportunities.
Enjoy interacting with colleagues to ensure we are always delivering the best, most appropriate solutions.