1. Building an online store with a simple CMS for artists (vendors) to upload and sell their artwork (products) (similar simpler version of [login to view URL]).
2. As super admin, I will be able to add new pages, create blog entries, publish new products for sale, take a % commission from sales, and the option to charge vendors a monthly membership fee. I will be able to see all website data - visits per artist, visits per artwork, sales, artwork uploads, emails.
3. Vendors will be able to sell their artwork (products). Vendors will have their own vendor store pages. The shop (all products) page will have a filter to view products according to price, size, colour, mood, type etc. (shop page filter functionality similar to this - [login to view URL]) and shop layout should be masonry grid style (similar to this - [login to view URL]).
The marketplace will have a search function to search for artists and artwork (similar to this - [login to view URL]).
4. Customers will be able to 'like' products which are added to their own wishlists, login via social media (fb, google, linkedin), and purchase artwork through any of the main / popular payment systems (credit card, paypal). I would also like the option of paying in installments - option to pay in 4 monthly installments (interest free) - all this information will be reflected in the checkout pages (example: pay only $300 a month for the next 4 months, with no interest!). Would like a reward system to ensure that customers can apply discounts to future purchases.
5. I have attached several wireframes (which can be used as a guideline) to convey the functionality and simplicity I am aiming for. I am looking to finish this project by end of July.
1. Create multi-vendor marketplace framework and landing page.
2. Testing vendor functionality (uploading artwork, editing vendor page, mobile view etc.)
3. Testing shop functionality (shop, filter, related artwork, mobile view etc.)
4. Testing customer functionality (payments, installments, social login, wishlists).
5. Final styling edits.