Starting with minor work to confirm skills, etc., we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Joomla/PHP developer that can work part/full-time from home during the afternoon/night time (Asian time) up until as late as midnight (if/when busy) on a schedule that would range from aprox. 3 - 7 hours a day depending on the selected developer (and his availability, work load, etc.).
After being selected (following full testing, etc.), the selected Joomla/php developer will be paid a monthly salary and work remotely (from home) in partnership with our designer in India and me as the small business owner. The team members currently working from India are a full time designer (does all Web and graphic work) and a full time Joomla/PHP developer (both with at least 13 years experience) and have worked for me for aprox. 6 years each.
Duties and tasks are varied, mostly easy for any good PHP and Joomla developer but can be complex at times needing independent judgment, good skills and a strong desire to find the best solution/s whatever the issue/task/problem in a timely way.
1. High expertise in Joomla CMS and PHP. We use Joomla 95% of the time with additional WordPress CMS expertise an advantage considered but Joomla CMS the primary expertise required.
2. Wile about 70% of the work will be relatively simple (html to php/joomla template creation with integration of extensions/components/payment gateway, etc.), the selected developer also needs to be able to solve complex problems (joomla/php related) when required.
3. Timely project delivery & communication through the day (via chat/email/phone as required) with the ability to work on multiple jobs/work (when required) at once as dictated by changing client requirements.
4. The ability to work well independently, in partnership with our designer and with me as the business owner.
5. Expertise to integrate and customize existing 3rd Party Components, Modules, Plugins, etc. and create extensions/plugins/etc. if required (not required much but may be at times).
6. Expertise with E-commerce projects (just [url removed, login to view] and First Data payment gateway providers used)
7. Responsible for Quality Coding With high coding Standards and attention to detail and professionalism are extremely important.
8. Expertise in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc).
9. Complete understanding/expertise of server set up (Cpanel, etc.) to launch websites, etc.
10. Must be able to interact and communicate well with team members to understand requirements, etc.
11. Strong learning capability and ability to understand work requirements & functional specifications.
12. Provide technical related consultation/expertise to team members when required.
13. Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
We are a small Web and graphic development company mostly specializing in Joomla websites for small businesses and non-profit organizations looking for professional work and affordable rates. We are looking for someone to join our team and take over the full-time duties of our PHP developer who isn't able to stay on full time..
Please read this entire job post before applying or even contacting me. As you can understand, I can't spend too much time trying chatting with those that aren't a good fit for this position. I will also not accept generic cover letters so note that those will not be considered and automatically discarded.
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I am interested in doing work for you. I am from India. I have flexible schedule as per your timezone. I prefer joomla over wordpress. But work in both. Feel free to discuss anytime. Thanks Raj
We have 6+ years experience team members and we have done more then 50+ projects in our [login to view URL] note we are full feldged developers and work for 17 hours in a [login to view URL] are ready to start the project kindly open the Lisää