Here are the scripts needed:
1. Script that will look at the data input fields in a form and ensure that the fields are not empty. If they are empty the script should return an pop up alert message of choice which would be unique for each field. IE: empty name and email address fields would return "Please enter your name" and "Please enter your email address" pop up alerts for both if they are blank when the user clicks on the form submit button.
2. Script that will check each data input fields and make sure that there is no swear/bad words when the user clicks on the form submit button. The swear word filter must have the ability for the admin to add custom additional swear words on demand if necessary and be able to look for certain strings in a word in the event that someone tries to be tricky. IE: If user inputs "youareapunkass" it would look for the string "punkass" which would of already been defined by admin in the list and return a pop up alert that tells the user this word is not allowed with message of choice.
3. Script that will check each data input fields and make sure that only numbers can be entered. Admin can define himself in the form max length of input data field in the form.
4. Script that will check the email syntax to ensure user input a correct email. IE: cannot add email @@ [url removed, login to view] or .email @ domain com or !email at domain com. (We need the user to input a valid, properly syntaxed email that does not have anything like ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) in the prefix or suffix of email address.)
5. Script that can define how many characters a user can input in the data field. IE: Can only be 4, 6, 8, or 12 characters. It can also be a set of characters. IE: data field can only have a 4 or 6 characters password only. Anything else returns pop up alert with message of choice. (This might be two separate scripts)
All this must be presented to us in the example of a functional form with submit/continue button that we can use as a template to copy paste into other projects that we have. Also we would prefer the scripts to be packaged together where we can simply call what we need in the event that we dont need to have all scripts running for a data input field. IE: One field we might only need to use the swear word filter only.