About the project
We're a flower shop that wants to start selling through the internet. We bought a professional template for wordpress, specially designed for ecommerce, with all the required modules, with woocommerce, responsive and with all the latest features required. The template is correctly installed, the products were also incorporated with descriptions and images. The only payment method is with VISA for now. Main and only language of the site is in spanish however many areas still in english. All forms are working well.
What we need to do:
1. We need to add Paypal as a new payment method. We already have an account with Paypal and is already activated in Wordpress, however it is not displayed in the checkout due to currency issues.
2. We need to add Skrill as a new payment method. We already have an account but is not installed in wordpress.
3. We also need to install "Pay-Me" an ecommerce business that allows payments and money transfers through the internet similar as Paypal. We are currently in the process to have a contract with them.
4. We also need to install "Safety Pay" an ecommerce business that allows payments and money transfers through the internet similar as Paypal. We are currently in the process to have a contract with them.
5. At the checkout page, we would like to change the way the forms are presented, currently the form for the billing information appears on top of the shipping form, as a flower shop, we would like the first form to invite the user to place the shipping information: who sends it and for whom, the delivery address, a field for a message in the flowers, etc.
6. Every customer must create an account in the website in order to buy the products (included in the template), we would like the user to save their favorite shipping addresses, with a "main address by default", so in the shipping form at the checkout this information should appears.
7. The website must be able to calculate the shipping cost based on the shipping address of the customer. Currently woocommerce is installed with the list of provinces of Peru, we need to incorporate the names of the districts of the city of Lima so we can create prices by district groups. Woocommerce has solutions for this problem, it will probably be necessary to buy an addon with them.
8. We require that the different payment options appear on the checkout page so that the user can choose and select one. After the checkout page (In the next window), the transaction must be made according to the chosen payment method. Currently the checkout page, sends the user to an additional page where he has to choose VISA (the only option).
9. We want to improve the style of the website using a better font for titles, subtitles and paragraphs.
10. We need to improve the notification emails that reach customers once they register on the website or make a purchase. Currently the design of these emails is by default according to how they are presented in woocommerce.
[login to view URL]
124 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello There, I checked your post that you need to fix issues on woocommerce. I am ready to help you. please message me so we can discuss. Thanks