I have an iOS app that is 95% complete. The app is basically a wrapper for a 3rd party app but has my own client application form and pass through login to the third party app.
- The app shuts down on a form submit so this needs fixing.
- It has a PDF viewer within the third party app that needs a close button added. Currently the app needs to be force closed to exit the PDF.
- I need to add an activity indicator to a WebView and increase the speed of the web load.
- I need to lock orientation to portrait for the Launch Screens and for several view controllers.
- I would like advice and improvements made to the user experience, in particular the login experience.
- I would like my project setup properly in GitHub with correct version control management
- The app build is quite messy and looks to have been built with Objective C and SWIFT together so a cleanup might be good too.