I need help to integrate 2 WooCommerce plugins to my e-commerce site:
1) Estimated Delivery Date Plugin For WooCommerce by PluginHive: [login to view URL]
2) Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce by Tyche Software: [login to view URL]
Currently, I am using the plugins to perform the following:
1. Estimated Delivery Date
-- Displays an estimated delivery date range on the individual product page and checkout page to inform customers. The plugin allows me to set different estimated dates for different products and product variations (e.g. blue vs red or in-stock vs out-of-stock products).
2. Delivery Time Slots
-- Allow customers to select their preferred delivery date and time slots. Depending on the time slots selected (e.g. Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Normal Working Days vs Public Holidays), they will be charged a different delivery fees.
-- Also, the preferred delivery date and time slot will be displayed on the customers' invoice, delivery slips as well as my backend WooCommerce Orders to allow me to schedule deliveries.
However, there is currently no way for me to integrate the estimated delivery date to the delivery time slots at the check-out page. I need the dates to be integrated in such a way:
1) If the estimated delivery date for a product shows that it will be delivered between (1 May - 10 May), then the earliest selectable date of the preferred delivery date should be 1 May (all earlier dates are blocked out from the dropdown calendar - customers cannot click).
2) If there are multiple products being purchased in an order, the earliest selectable date for the preferred delivery date should be the earliest estimated delivery date for the product with the latest estimated delivery date (i.e. in most cases, backordered products).
3) Ability to dynamically change the estimated delivery date at the individual product page based on the customers' input quantity (before clicking on the add to cart button).
Kindly refer to the attached PDF for more information.
Please only bid for it if you are 100% confident that you can achieve the required functionality. I am open to other proposed solutions if you have a better way of doing this, be it through the additional of code snippets or installation of a separate plugin. Kindly include your proposed solution in your bids so that I am able to understand your offer better.