* I have a shopping cart system called ThriveCart that I will use for taking payments.
* Order information then needs to be automatically sent over to my fulfillment company, so they can fulfill the orders.
* I need to integrate ThriveCart with my fulfillment center's systems to ensure orders are fulfilled automatically.
* My fulfillment center uses a service called ShipStation, so the integration I want should be between Thrivecart and ShipStation.
* Thrivecart has a native integration with ShipStation. However, there's an issue:
-- ShipStation has two ways to integrate:
(1) PUSHING orders to them via API;
(2) PULLING orders from another system using some kind of authentication or token.
Here is the problem:
* My fulfillment center does not want to work with #1 (pushing through API), because they have all their clients under one ShipStation account. So they are afraid that giving out their API key and API secret would expose the data of all their clients and their customers.
* So I may need a custom integration that allows them to "pull" the required order information...
This needs to work as below...
CUSTOM INTEGRATION DESCRIPTION
A custom connection would need to be made using an "XML end point" that acts as an access point from where their ShipStation can pull the order info.
Here's the relevant documentation:
-- ThriveCart: (<-- where order information comes from)
Custom integration with other systems can be created by means of "webhooks." Here's the documentation for that:
[login to view URL]
-- ShipStation: (<-- where order information should go to)
Integration needs to be setup using an XML end point. Documentation for that is found here:
[login to view URL]
* Order information needs to go FROM Thrivecart's "web hooks" TO ShipStation's "XML end point"
* How much would your offer be for this job? (<-- I just selected a budget, feel free to provide your own bid for whatever is reasonable for this job.)
* How long would it take you to complete?
Thank you and please let me know!