I have a wordpress instance with an EC2 app server and a RDS mySQL db. I need to set up a testing instance that works the same as the production.
The production instance has:
1. all source code on github.
2. resource files not on github but on the production server
3. URLs that are refering to 3rd party APIs in the source code file and the database, which need to be replaced to the testing URL of those APIs.
4. I need you to set up Jenkins to allow synchronization upon code push at github.
5. there are cron jobs on the production instance and need to migrate those too.
How to bid:
Please share your steps and plan for setting up this , the more details you include the higher the chance .
Please do submit you estimated time and cost.
How to work:
I will provide you the access of the EC2 instance and RDS instance for the testing environment. The access to production instance will not be shared to you , but you can get all information from my via desktop sharing.
Complete the set up
Share with me a document of all set up information including folders, path, config files, services, ports, users , access rights etc.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 50$ tähän työhön
Hi, I have experience in EC2 instance and can do all settings for testing instance and host application there also.I will do everything but will not be able to share steps or documentation. Thank you
hello. I read your project requirement. I will complete your project for your time. I have more then 5 year in this field. more discussion in chat. thank you so much.