I am seeking to develop fully functioning generic peer to peer marketplace including Paypal payment processing installed on a development box. This is to be install in GoDaddy.
You will need to use your own Paypal account key for your install and testing but remember it will be a test account so you will not actually be spending any money. We will provide one once you have the dev box set up and we can use it for verification of completion.
- Fully functional Sharetribe development site with Paypal integration using the recommend tech stack: [login to view URL]
- The ability for us to sign on as the administrator, buyer, (direct) seller, agent and complete the process of listing, selling, buying, and paying for an item and confirm the payment via pay pal
- A screen recording of all the steps involved in the configuration that can be reviewed by our internal team for leaning purposes
- Detailed written documentation on the steps taken to enable Paypal payment processing including screen shots
- Sharetribe source code loaded on the box to assist with our analysis of what needs to be programmed to get into production
- Mail being sent and received by system using Mailcatcher as per instructions on Github
- Demonstrate source code tests passing using RSpec and Cucumber as per instructions on Github
I'll need you to tell me what services I need to give you access to or set up beyond the typical GoDaddy login (ex. hosting, PayPal business account, MySQL database, Google Analytics, etc.) and I'll provide you with the login credentials, or data you need.
I'll also need you to review the github branches and tell me which I may need. This is where Sharetribe experience helps a lot.
- Change the default listing title.
- Limit 1 posting for seller.
- Remote list / map view. Only display grid view.
- Resize grid view to display more column (instead of 1) on mobile.
- Show more details on grid view.
- Disable Google map or location feature.
- Pay to post / view details.
- Lookup table for some inter-related field. Example: Agent number to name.
- Sort function. Example: Sort by price, Sort by date.
- Connect to Google Analytics.
- Advertising banner options.
- Language options.
You'll need AT LEAST the following skills or experience:
- Ruby on Rails
- PayPal API
- Facebook Login (specifically Facebook Connect)
- Google Login
- Social media share / like button
*Please include the word SHARETRIBE in the title to know you've read this.
Do send me the link to some of the SHARETRIBE that you helped to develop.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
This seems quike a work, bit i assure i will be the best choice for you as i have experienced working on all the desired features. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks