- Please read carefully specification. Please do not apply if you don't have previous experience with PHP 7 + Laravel 5.4 + Mysql.
- If you intend to use an external component in project, use composer. If your component conflicts with one of our components, it should not be used. You have our composed file attached.
- Beware that you have to import same file columns in two different formats (xml / CSV).
We expect a functional laravel project with : a model and a controller. This project will be scheduled in a cron server, so you should not have a view file, so at end we need a link. Your link should permit to run process for only one product, instead of entire file. Something like: http://link/id/32 (in this case only 32 product will be imported).
For testing purposes, you should echo at end of process:
- Total of processed records
- Total of error processed records
- Total of ignored records
- We are specifying input, output and environment:
- Laravel/framework": "5.4.*
- Php 7.0.3
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04
- You should write a clean and commented code. Try to isolate the code in small functions. (for example, you should construct a function to import csv and other for xml), do not created duplicated code.
- If you use git, share with us a private bitbucket repository, if you prefer. The way we have to test it might be run a link in your server and check it in a phpmyadmin mysql to check output.
- If you are in Brazil, please apply. We are trying to find devs for long term projects.