Use standard API call to:
- Export grade book data from Moodle database and save in a directory in the same Moodle server.
(This data will be used to import in another application).
- Import user information in a CSV file saved in a directory in the Moodle server to Moodle database
(This data is exported from another application).
- A script that can be added in the Linux cron job which will automatically import and export the data automatically
(I can add the cronjob but your code should be able run as a script in the Moodle server.)
A couple of iteration might be required to complete the integration. So, I might need your work even after the first round of development. You must be available in such a case. Please do not include the cost for future work as that can be agreed separately.
I can provide you the followings:
- Moodle server running the latest Moodle version in CentOS 7
- Sample data that needs to be imported
- Sample data that needs to be exported
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello Sir I can build script to synchronize the data with 2 database. I am willing to start right away. Please check my profile for work and experience. Regards Ashwin
Dear sir I am moodle expert with an exposure of import/export users via excel/csv i can do the same using CRONJOB please initaite for better understanding and clarity