Firstly, if you want to be considered for this job you MUST post the code below at the very top of your response. I will reject your application if you don't.
Post this code at the top of your response: ByronWells1234 to be accepted!
I am very much in need of coder who has got a very strong understanding of the Twitter Bootstrap Framework plus HTML5/PHP/CSS3 who is very much capable of helping me to solve a few issues that I am currently having. This will be explained further on in the application.
1. The very first task is to take a look at the following responsive webpage which can be found directly here: [url removed, login to view] and understand fully how everything works.
2. On all blue buttons on that page you will need to add the following text: "Order Now With 100% Confidence On 100% Secure Servers". This text will go on another line with a different CSS class than the first line.
You will need to be able to create a separate CSS class for the new line that works on all of the blue buttons or any other button that I wished to add it to in the future. Most of the CSS code will be the same as the first line apart from the actual font size. On the biggest largest screen the font size will be 18px, then moving down in font size depending on the screen size.
After you have added the new second line to all of the blue buttons you need to make sure that the placement of the contents that's underneath the blue button acts exactly the same as they already do with the one line... I.e placement of content....
3. You will need to change the section where it says ""SECURE ORDER FORM.." that can be found near the bottom of the page.. This is whole sections need to be change to exactly how it looks on the following website: [url removed, login to view] in regards to the risk acceptance form.
You will not be altering any of the existing CSS code, but instead creating a brand new DIV class for this section. You can use the existing font that is already on unlockingblueprints.com. But you can match the rest to that other page, i.e font size, depth and so on.. You will also be adding the bullets points/images which will be pulled from my site, not theirs.
4. There is a slight error in regards to the placement of the footer section where it says "Copyright 2016 Unlocking Blueprints - All Rights Reserved". Currently at the moment when the page is on a smaller screen this section is too close to the bottom navigation section.. It needs to be moved down a little bit more.
5. You will need to help to add a hover effect to certain bullets points.
6. On a separate webpage you will need to create 3 columns that are equal size in width (4-cols wide). Within those columns you will be creating another set of buttons that covers the whole area of the column. So the button needs to be as big as the SCREENSHOT OF TRAINING IMAGE that is on [url removed, login to view] page. You will also need to make the text of the button as big as the text in the image.. Also you will need to create a hover effect to it.
All work needs to be fully responsive.
Previous Work experience is required..
The lowest Bidder will win this project
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI
ByronWells1234 Hi, I've checked your technical requirements. Everything can be done in 4 weeks. Feel free to contact me here or in Skype "artraptors" to discuss details.