I had a freelancer set up AWS elastic transcoder and cloudfront. They also recommended S3 Bubble.
Unfortunately, they have not been able to get back to me due to war in their country. I am unable to get the videos on AWS to load on the site and I also don't understand how to use S3 Bubble in my current theme (or if it's possible).
Part of other freelancer's job was to explain this to me but I can't get hold of him due to internet problems in his country.
I need help to:
- get the videos to display on WP site (using Divi theme).
- If S3 Bubble wont' work, that's fine. I'm happy to get the link from AWS.
I also need to understand:
- how to upload videos so they will be encoded to webm format
- then use them on site live
- I don't want to use S3 Bubble monthly (US$99) charge. I only want the free version so if it won't work with free then I'd prefer to remove it (was recommended by other freelancer).
- mp4 videos to be able to be uploaded to AWS
- compressed and encoded to webm via Amazon Elastic Transcoder (set up by other freelancer)
- hosted in Cloudfront (setup)
- delivered to WP site in Divi theme
This should be just explaining and showing. Probably an hour max.
Please quote with experience and put: "AWS Cloudfront expert" at top of proposal.